Tigé Boats Fuels the Wakesurf Revolution with Endless Wave Tour
Tige Boats is hitting the road this summer to push the wakesurf revolution with the first ever Endless Wave Tour. This is your chance to shred with the best and compete against the some of the finest competitors in the world. The Endless Wave Tour gives riders of all ages and skill levels the elite opportunity to ride in a tour event with the pros.
The TeamTigé Global Wakesurf Team is travelling North America with a bag of tricks that even the newest riders can learn. Join Chase Hazen, Ashley Kidd, Dominic Lagace, and Chris Kinsey for wakesurf clinics, board demos, Tigé test drives, and the opportunity to get behind the patented, surf wave enhancing Convex VX. Once your skills are polished, Tigé will put you to the test with two full days of wakesurf competition in professional and amateur categories. Series winners will be announced at the final tour stop in Texas.
WWS Summer Shred FestJune 20–23, 2013
Horsetooth Reservoir – Fort Collins, Colorado
The second Tour Stop is the WWS Summer Shred Fest in the high altitude of beautiful Colorado. Horsetooth Resivour sits just north of Denver in Fort Collins. A 2 Day Clinic and a 2 Day Comp will insure this stop will have something for everyone.
Tigé Endless Wave Tour Dates
- June 6-9: West Coast Open – Camp Far West Lake – Wheatland, California
- June 20-23: WWS Summer Shred Fest – Horsetooth Reservoir – Fort Collins, Colorado
- July 19-21: Wake The Desert – Lake Nasworthy – San Angelo, Texas
- August 1-4: Boise Surf This Bash – Lucky Peak Reservoir – Boise, Idaho
- September 12-15: Texas Surf Throwdown – TBA